About Me

My photo
First of all, I'd like to say that if you don't have an eating disorder but wish you did and are here to find out how to develop one, please go back the way you came. Wannarexics are not welcome here. Eating disorders are not diets, they are not fads and they are not "cool". If you do have an eating disorder and find anything in this journal helpful, you're welcome to it and I wish you the best. I am here to support others with their disorders and to be supported myself, it's our bodies and we make our own choices. Always remember, you are BEAUTIFUL and you are LOVED! <3 "What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that though I do not know you and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you." -Valerie, V for Vendetta

Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh how I hate my pills~

I posted a couple weeks ago about how I was liking my pills and they made me more energetic and blah blah.. well now I fucking hate them!
The day I moved up to 2 pills a day, my brain decided to tell me, very forcefully, that it doesn't like these pills messing with it anymore. I was sitting here at the PC, talking to my dad, when all of a sudden a cold rush went through my body, it felt sort of like I had a balloon in my stomach and it popped and all the ice water in it flooded my insides. After that, I went completely numb from head to toe. At this point I started freaking out a little, but it gets worse.. my heart started racing and my muscles clenched all on their own.
So my parents called an ambulance and I got to be taken to the emergency room. Let me give a little example of just how numb I was. When they took me outside to the ambulance it had to have been under 40 degrees, so it was pretty damn cold, and I, of course, was shivering, but I didn't actually feel the cold. So my skin felt the cold and reacted to it, but my brain wasn't registering the feeling of cold.
The best part was, when I got to the emergency room, I got to sit and WAIT in the fucking waiting room! How fucked up is that?! And that's not even the worst part of this hospital; there was a little girl next to me, about 2 or 3 I suppose, who was brought in for a fever of 102 and she was sitting in the waiting room with her mom. About half an hour or so passed and all of a sudden, the girl's body went completely rigid. I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around me but I saw this woman get up and rush towards the main desk and then I hear screaming and sobbing. Come to find out later, the little girl had a fever of 108 by then and she had a seizure right there in the waiting room. Pretty fucked up huh?

Anyways, enough of that thrilling topic. I've gone back to eating normally again and possibly a little too normally for my liking. I've binged a couple times, thankfully not on anything that was super fattening or unhealthy but I've still gained about 5 pounds since I got off my fast. Most of it is just the weight from the food in my system I'm sure, since I still look the same as I did when I finished my fast and all my clothes are still too big. But still, the fact that the numbers have gone up just make me want to fast again. But, I found out I can't, or rather, shouldn't fast while on these meds. Just another reason I want to get off them asap. Hopefully, when I call my doctor tomorrow, I wont have to make an appointment or anything and she can just let me stop taking them tomorrow. If not, then hopefully I can get it over with this week. I'd like to stop taking them cold-turkey right now but that's not safe either so I'm stuck with them until I see my doctor.
I hate this.
However, I had an epiphany, I realized, a majority of asian women are skinny. And why is that? Because of what and how much (or should I say how little) they eat. So, I decided I'd switch to a strictly Japanese diet, consisting mostly of Japanese rice (which is so good!) and miso soup and other little Japanese dishes now and then when I feel like eating more than that. The best part is, Japanese rice takes forever to make, at least 3 hours, including the time it takes to form the rice into onigiri. So I spend much more time cooking than I spend eating and it's a little deterrent to eating because I think "man I don't wanna spend 3 hours making rice right now, I'll do it later." so I don't eat cause I don't cook, it's perfect! On top of all that, Japanese food is bomb. So it works out great!

0 comments: