About Me

My photo
First of all, I'd like to say that if you don't have an eating disorder but wish you did and are here to find out how to develop one, please go back the way you came. Wannarexics are not welcome here. Eating disorders are not diets, they are not fads and they are not "cool". If you do have an eating disorder and find anything in this journal helpful, you're welcome to it and I wish you the best. I am here to support others with their disorders and to be supported myself, it's our bodies and we make our own choices. Always remember, you are BEAUTIFUL and you are LOVED! <3 "What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that though I do not know you and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you." -Valerie, V for Vendetta

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Post-fast

Alright well, I decided to end my fast early, I went a full 10 days without eating but I had a little freak out and was worried about my kidneys so I decided to end my fast for that reason and because I lose weight faster in the first 6 days of a fast. So instead I'll be doing shorter fasts more frequently until I get to my goal weight. I'm 155 now though so I don't feel too bad about stopping my fast, 10 days isn't bad at all anyway!
Now that I'm off my fast, about 3 days off it actually, I can't seem to get myself to eat anything. Food in general sounds disgusting and I'm just not hungry, I'm trying to force myself to eat to break my fast but it's hard. I did manage to eat some cold soma noodles though and noodles are about the only thing that really sounds appetizing to me right now. I'm constantly feeling like I need to vomit and I actually do just about every morning now. I mean, it's never been so easy to resist food, but it's a little unnerving that I just can't eat. I suppose it's good that I can resist food so easily now, that was one of the reasons I started fasting, to break my addiction to food, and I certainly did that. All the cravings I'd been having while fasting are completely out the window now.
However, tomorrow I plan on making Japanese food all day and I'm super excited for that! I love cooking, I just don't like eating.
But anyway, we're going to an asian food store tomorrow since I'm missing a couple things that I need for the recipes that I can't find anywhere but in an asian store. I'm making bento lunches for everyone with onigiri, tamagoyaki and kushikatsu and it's gonna be all pretty in a bento box (hopefully the asian store has those!) and then for dinner I'm making yakisoba, fried potatoes, tempura beef and some more onigiri. The onigiri is the most fun to make, that's for sure, but I love making food from other cultures and I love Japan so, perfect!
As long as I can eat some of the food I'll be happy, as it stands I don't know if I'll be able to keep anything besides the onigiri down, but we'll see!

0 comments: